• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Golden Phoenix seeks active players with interest in tournaments

Jaxom

Alchemist
We have expanded our tournament goals in recent weeks. We are doing 10 chests in alternate weeks with the plan to move to every week. We expect all members to support this effort.

We seek one or two players right now who can contribute at least 100 points per chapter completed every week. But we do understand that real life can prevent this from happening some weeks. You just need to let us know if you have an issue.

We get all three chests in every Fellowship Adventure and are improving Spire scores.
Players who wish to help improve the fellowship may be invited to join the Council of Mages.

If you are interested contact me directly.

Jaxom

Alchemist
We are committed to doing 10 chests in alternate weeks.
We have recently replaced one of our less active members with a good tournament player.
We hope to do the same with at least two more members who are not big fans of tournaments.

So if you can do 100 points per chapter completed you will be welcome to join us.
Contact me directly if you are not able to apply. We try to not keep slots open for very long.