• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered given points

DeletedUser737

4dSe7lq
2ZwTEQS

DeletedUser737

2ZwTEQS.png
iUp2kUr.png

the first image I get a rune at the secont no rune,why?
sory for the first thread i made a mistake about url

DeletedUser815

Hello Efi35,

The first picture is of an Ancient Wonder that is level 2 or above. My guess is that it's a level 3 one. The second picture can only be for a level 1 Ancient Wonder as only the top 2 contributors will receive a rune reward for a level 1 Ancient Wonder.

DeletedUser737

where can i find
Hello Efi35,

... as only the top 2 contributors will receive a rune reward for a level 1 Ancient Wonder.
can you show me please where it is written ,and more on how to win points,so i studied the issue?

DeletedUser815

can you show me please where it is written ,and more on how to win points,so i studied the issue
You can find more information in the wiki(click). Please be aware that the number of rune winners for a level 1 Ancient Wonder is not in the wiki but has been verified by personal observation.

DeletedUser

Also from personal observation, and as an educated guess based on the FoE Great Buildings. Only the top find contributors, excluding the owner, ever get any awards.
  • There is a pool of Knowledge Point awards that's 10% the size of the level. They are distributed 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32 rounded DOWN to the nearest 5 points.
  • There is a pool of Rune Shards that equal to the size of the level. They are distributed round robin, so for a level 7 AW, the distribution would be 1+1+1+1+1 then 1+1 = 2+2+1+1+1.