• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Get rid of the Decline button on cycling Quests

DeletedUser4027

Hi

I have been playing this game for coming up four years. I hate to think how many times I have had to press the Decline button on useless cycling quests. Sure it is probably useful the first five or six times you go through these quests until you realise that they are cycling and that you can ignore the warning. Really, after 4 years, usually twice a day cycling through the same 21 quests 5 times that is at least 150,000 unnecessary mouse actions. I can recite the quests in my dreams and don't need to be reminded that 'This cannot be reversed' 50 or 100 times a day because you just keep pressing the buttons and there it is again.

Maybe the button would have more effect if it only appeared when there are quests that really do come up only once and not 150,000 times. No wonder so many people leave the game disillusioned by the amount of time that is wasted just going about their daily "chores". I, like a lot of other people, spend money in this game when you do something that I think is worthy of being rewarded but every time I have to hit that Decline button it reminds me how much time I have wasted doing menial and unrewarding tasks !!

Ultimately, there is absolutely no value in having a Decline button for something that will re-appear if you keep pressing it.

Regards
MontyM

Alcaro

Necromancer
Oh how I wish they hear you! I stopped doing those quests just because is super annoying to decline something again and again :D
I think was asked also a drop menu, cycling through 20-30 quests just to get a specific one twice or more times it's just insane.

Pauly7

Magus
You're absolutely right (it's been asked for a lot), but after 4 years playing you're still cycling through those quests? It's been nearly 3 years since I looked at them. They're really just there for people in chapters 1-5 as the amounts never increase.

They still should fix it, as you suggest, but I'd rather they just removed the icon altogether after chapter 6.

Gargon667

Mentor
You're absolutely right (it's been asked for a lot), but after 4 years playing you're still cycling through those quests? It's been nearly 3 years since I looked at them. They're really just there for people in chapters 1-5 as the amounts never increase.

They still should fix it, as you suggest, but I'd rather they just removed the icon altogether after chapter 6.

The number actually do go up until chapter 6, even chapter 7 has some changes. But after that all numbers are fixed.

Anyway developers clearly don´t want this to be a part of the game after chapter 7. There will not be any changes to it I think. The only possible change I see is that they completely delete the quest cycle upon reaching chapter 7 or 8.