• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Game Reset, Everything Lost

DeletedUser5670

This morning I tried to log into Arendyll as usual, but, although it recognised me on the logon screen it started treating me as if it was the first time I've logged in asking me what race I wanted to play. Logging out and back in several times and cleaning cache I finally got in, but, everything is reset. I had reached the Dwarven Chapter, but, now I'm back to the beginning without even a Fellowship.
This should be impossible to happen as it's as if I have two accounts now both with same username and password, but, one of which I seem to be locked out of. Either that or something has gone seriously wrong with database resulting in a complete reset.

Deleted User - 106219

Are you sure you're on the right server? This is the International (EN) server, not the US server. There have been some cases in the past where people thought they had lost their progress because they were on the wrong server.

DeletedUser5670

I just discovered what the problem is. I just logged into Felyndral and find my entire evolved city is there. It seems the links to these two worlds have been switched around so opening the wrong world.
If the links are correct then it begins to sound like a DNS error from a stale upstream DNS cache

Last edited by a moderator: