• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Game not loading

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2320795
  • Start date

Deleted User - 2320795

Hi Elvenar Team,
For the past 2 days or so the game does not seem to be loading properly. I get message that 'We need to reload the game' and after the ok button is clicked. The game does not seems to load back for quite sometime.

The screen loader seems to go on and on... It does not load back once it happened for hrs and now also its happening. Its not loaded since a few hrs back.

loading.PNG

Zaapps.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Zaapps We've no known issues currently milling around so on this occasion, I will ask you to raise a ticket with support where they can investigate this further. If you could also place the above screenshot in your ticket they will be grateful for that. Our support team should hopefully get you up and running smoothly :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Deleted User - 2320795

@herodite thank you for the reply. But I am not able to login. Is there a way to raise a ticket without login.

Deleted User - 2320795

@herodite , if there is an option then you can close this one. Support has helped to get back to the game. Had to change my browser from Chrome to Opera. Its all going fine now for the past 2 days, thank you. Also let support know about this, the ticket got closed before I could thank them.

In between, found this today in the Produce tab of Magic Academy when you mouse point over the current spell production. I guess its the developers language.

magic.png

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@Zaapps yes indeed, it is a small display error. What you see is code, indeed is for the developers. I will notify them so they can remove it. It is your spell crafting engine in your magic academy.

I've been able to replicate it, but they have been notified already.

If you can submit a ticket to our support it will be fantastic so we can take a look at it.