• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Frustrationship Adventures

• Thread starter DeletedUser1685
  • Start date

DeletedUser1685

I've noticed some frustration with trying to coordinate Fellowship Adventures. Which makes things not fun.
Mainly trying to coordinate goals within the time-frame, for my fellowship it will not be possible to complete the Adventure, maybe not even the second level, probably not.
So members get frustrated.
Frustrated members go do other things for fun.

For example. I work a full time job and a part time job, and volunteer at two places. The time I do have for games is limited and I don't really have the time to settle down after 10 hours work and figure out what I was doing before I left. Or I come back and the goals I set have been achieved by other members so I end up with stuff that isn't needed. Then I set up doing other things and hope that by the time I return to Elvenar my stuff will help.

The time limit is unachievable without paying money, which is the name of the game for Innogames, I get that. But I think it would be better if Innogames only had ranking points for the 6 days, and then let the majority of players complete the Adventures in their own time, but without getting the ranking points.

I don't care about ranking, at all, but it would be nice to have systems that fellowships can achieve.