• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

frustration around AW and KP exchange.

Hello,

I understand why new regulations and limits were done and I agree, that they were needed, but some things are very overdone and give too much
not necessary stress and looks go against ideas, like help to each other, giving/ exchange.
I am a little wonder around and it is my of fun, I like giving and getting, outside and inside fellowship.
But I found it very unfair, that chest of what I win is counted to the daily limit.
For me chests are reworded, I invested in it and sometimes very reasonable amount.
Problems very painful than events start (and now a lot of events) and people massively finish AW.
Some morning I open the game and rewords more than 200kp(I presume from AW which I helped even a month ago giving away), so my limit is blown up, if in the evening I put KP trades in fellowship, my fellows or outsiders with whom I exchanging not able to put things back to me.
I must immediately give what I got somebody else, that I could be able to be in exchange chain with my fellows to some outsiders. That cost a lot of frustration between people and in-game like any moment rewards came back and I am out of the limit.
It is worse than tax, we give you gift for helping, but the max you can get 80, rest you must give away, or you are punished and not able to exchange anymore.(I mean get back what you give in the agreed chain).
For me AW help reword is are prize like from tournament, event, I put efforts, I got chest back. I have freedom in what I do with rewording. So
if the only thing I can keep are rune fragments, it is worth helping each other and giving to other players KP? Because of constant distress do I give away?
You do not charge what we get from events or tournaments, so why do you charge for getting AW rewords? These are prizes.
(I do not have problems which direct exchange kp between players and new limits, that sounded quite a reasonable solution).

Offers:
1. Rewords are rewords, yes some get more some less, but the some like tournament do not matter how much I contributed, I did it and what I get, I should not be taken, or forced to give up, to play the game. Please take off the limit how much we can get for helping. (Or just take Kp rewords and leave rune fragments.)
2. Not knowing where I am, till somebody writing me to complain that they can not exchange with me.. I got situations where somebody decided to contribute to me and clear their way to limit. I am deeply honored and grateful, but I get frustrated letters to from people I change, that I am of limit and they can not give. Some refused to give at all if they were to give back at that moment then they could. and I do not have a clue where is my limit this moment, some prizes come back, somebody dropped some KP in my AW and I did not even see it, plus exchanging with people, even do not know how much I need to give away, or keep clear before I reached a limit and conflicts happens. Please instol some information window, to see how much left till I am not be able anymore exchange.
How I can take care of problems, than I do not have a clue were I am stand.
Because now only one why to know getting angry complains.
3. Abillity to see how much I can give to player. We can see it when we giving KP, but not whith spells. Yes we will get information window,if spell bigger than allowance, but would be much more comfortable like: I pen AW and I see that limit for this person today to give left l73KP. So I can ask him/her do something about it before I hit the line and plan when I give now and how much later.
Please consider this ideas and address one or other how could be less stress exchanging.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
So you now have made a "profit" of 5000+KP since it's introduction which was recently and you think that this was overdone?
*shakes his head in disbelief*

to be honest only in Fa days to me come back about more than 700 with kp spells, but only on the FA, I do not blessed like this usually :D
During usual time it could in a week come back around 20-50.
I would say around half was from my on fellowship, because a we were very active in FA