• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Frustrated with Mobile app

DeletedUser5381

My fellowship has been bombarded with players using the mobile app version of the game. I have been told by players, mobile app does not permit players to take part in fellowships events, so how can we use these players to help the group? :confused: So far the only use I have found is to have a trading partner.

cwgiii

Shaman
I find the app most valuable for Neighborly Help. MUCH better interface and process compared to the PC version (IMHO). But, I like the functionality of the PC version for all other aspects of the game. So, I flip back n forth. I do hope the two versions reach parity soon though (someday), as I hear is the intention of the Devs.

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
My fellowship has been bombarded with players using the mobile app version of the game. I have been told by players, mobile app does not permit players to take part in fellowships events, so how can we use these players to help the group? :confused: So far the only use I have found is to have a trading partner.
The mobile version has continued to have regular new releases with additional functionality added each time so I think it's just a case of being patient and it will eventually have all the features found in the pc version with the added benefits provided by the app interface, especially the speed of visits/polishing.

DeletedUser5381

At least they are still making upgrades. But, I don't have access to the mobile version and my archmage just accepted 12 new members, who can't play the tournament because they only have tablets.