• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Forum titles

DeletedUser1265

Thanks for the info' :). I can't remember being a Shadow at all :confused: ! Shouldn't Traveller have another l ? (even in the US). I'm not criticising another player , just the game ;)(that's how the game spells it).

Just checked online . Apparently it is the US spelling. It just looks so wrong to me. Sorry US but you do call your main language English. I can't help myself getting slightly miffed when I see words such as Armoury without the u . I know the rules but have to point out the difference. Apologies to anyone that may take offence , but this is Elvenar International ;):D:).

I hear you, I have the same issue when it come to language, I am from South Africa, and we are still very attached to the "u" and the "s" instead of the "z" and double letters ;)

DeletedUser441

I know Nelson Mandela was/is revered , but a Demi God of 800 years of age that liked collecting female toys , surely not ;) :D :rolleyes: LOL !

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist

Moderator Edit:inappropriate
images
wow... I've been moderated for an article from the newspapers with missing punctuation... when only someone with a wrong turned spirit could read something bad... logically, that means we are moderated by people with a wrong turned spirit...:p Find the error... :rolleyes: