• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Forum status

DeletedUser3097

Is there somewhere we could read about forum member's status? Mine goes up and down. I've been at pains to stay on topic since offering Brienne a home and yet mine is still very variable.
I have seen and found the page with those with the top ranking.
Hi Lelanya,

I'm not sure what you're asking- please feel free to send me a message and I'll answer if I can,

Lizzie

DeletedUser3097

This is based on the number of messages posted, not on anything else. You have posted 221 times which makes you a Journeyman. You shouldn't be changing but about 8 months ago, some more titles were added which could have caused a one-off change.

Number of Messages

The above page shows all the people who have posted the most as being Journeymen.

DeletedUser3097

Hey, I just changed to Journeyman also, what a strange coincidence. :D

But... what happens after you become a journeyman? Is it the end of the road or is there more to come?

Tiriake

Soothsayer
Same thing happened to me a while back. The reason was that mods deleted some of my posts so my number dropped. I wouldn't have known that my post had been deleted if that forum status would not have changed, but since it did, I went back looking.

DeletedUser3097

The reason was that mods deleted some of my posts so my number dropped.

Posts are rarely deleted and when they are, the original poster is contacted and given an explanation why. An exception to this is when someone is persistently posting off-topic and continues despite being asked to stop; or when someone is flagrantly breaking forum rules.

At times, posts are merged when someone has posted 2 adjacent posts. This would lead to a drop in number of posts.

Please message me if you feel that any of your posts have been unfairly deleted during the last year and I will try to give you an explanation.