• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

forrward in mail

gathsdell

Soothsayer
I don't understand why there isn't a forward message opcion in the mail system of Elvenar,albeit should be limited to within FS only.I had to cut paste a message of the quest list to a new member, and I couldn't even scroll the entire message in 1 cut paste had to do it in sections. Just seems very clumsy and NOT user friendly :)).

BlueBlou

Illusionist
There is a quicker way. Just type anything in a new line on the same thread. Might be something like ‘Bumped for new members’. You can check that their name is included in the recipient list, but it should be.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I see that my use of the word ‘line’ may confuse you. It is a new entry to the thread and one word is good enough for the whole thread to be refreshed with all members, including new members. Very much like the kp threads work. Any player can type a new entry and all members will see the whole thread.

Last edited:

Coriandre

Adventurer
Many thx for the info BlueBlou (French maybe?), and for the question, Gathsdell, I've wasted so much time copying messages too :D

Pauly7

Magus
You don't have to use the word 'bump' @gathsdell, just to clarify. New members are automatically added to subsequent replies of fellowship-wide emails.

What really continues to bother me, though, is that if any fellow deletes one of these messages then they are removed from any further replies to the thread.

Also, if you use the Flash version of the game, it's much easier to copy-paste a message. Sadly Flash will be disappearing at the end of the year.