• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Filters for ranking screens

would this help with your FS?

• Total voters

DeletedUser770

[Summary] - To be able to filter players to find those with a certain boost
[Details] - To add a filter option so we can more easily find the players we want in our FS, at the moment you have to go page by page then check the map to work out the players boosts
[Reasons for implementing] - Time saving and greater ease for fellowships
[Impact on other game features] - Don't think it would impact anything other than making it easier for us to find people that have a boost we want in our FS

Deleted User - 13667

Recruiting is a long drawn out process currently. Another suggestion would be to add 3 little icons to the ranking list denoting each players boosts.
+1 from me.

+1 to Duke and Deadmeat.

DeletedUser

I would like to add a dismond icon for players who have invested money in the game. A fs-leader could consider choosing a player who is maybe more dedicated to the game.

DeletedUser487

It would be a real time-saver if we could do this! Also if there were little images beside a player's name in the fellowship showing the boosted goods, that could be useful too for setting up trades.

cwgiii

Shaman
Totally great idea! This would be very helpful.

Another variant: a filter on which AWs a particular player has.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I disagree : we (Back Again) take no consideration of aspirant boosts and even if not globaly balanced, we can always find outside what could be missing inside through the trader... Anyway, all fellows production is constantly varying in time and is impossible to really balance... :cool: