• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fenume Oternasse --always room for one more (or a few) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2628

So a couple of failed merge attempts..I got 8 guaranteed open spots, might be able to squeeze one or two more. (or 17 to move over). We're fairly relaxed and looking for like minded people or fs's. Most of us are daily, enjoy tourneys, wandering paths and long walks on the beach :p All we ask is regular rounds and fair trades, though you can always ask for "unfair" trade if you need a helping hand...good people, always willing to help. Most things are voluntary, KP swap system in place. Been around a long time, and reliable players. Holler in game if interested. (I check mail daily...forums not so much!) Happy gaming!

DeletedUser7008

I am AM for the Peruvian Boot Weasels, our FS would be interested in a merge, we have 10 members if you could fit us in, we lost a few inactive members recently and would like to team up with a relaxed group who contribute regularly to tourneys and NH etc. but we have never had hard rules about it. It would be great to be part of a full FS of active members.

DeletedUser2628

I'm pleased to announce Fenume & Peruvian have merged. So this thread can be locked. Gonna let us all get settled in, and I will start a new thread if I still have any openings left at that time. Happy Gaming all!

Status
Not open for further replies.