• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Fellowships

DeletedUser8901

I am still finding my way in this game, is joining a fellowship a good thing to do? Does it cost anything to join?

m4rt1n

Adept
It's free to join a fellowship and there are many benefits to being in one. More players to trade with and help you out, and then there is the benefit of the weekly tournaments and the fellowship adventures.
Also you can meet and chat with fellow players and gain help and advice about the game. :)

DeletedUser3571

Well i believe that joining a fellowship is the best thing to do, no cost to join. but lots of benefits
  • You can trade with your fellowship (great if you have no active neighbours)
  • You can give/receive neighbourly help from fellowship, good for coins and supplies
  • You can chat with fellows, makes it more interesting and can receive great advice on game play
  • You can enter the weekly tournament, an event that can bring great rewards
  • You can participate in Fellowship Adventures (when they occur)
If the you find the fellowship you join is not for you, you can leave at any time and find another.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
I'd say it's definitely worth it, for the reasons m4rt1n already mentioned.

Does it cost anything to join?

It only costs you some commitment. What fellowships expect from their members varies wildly however. Choose the fellowship that suits you best and you'll get a much better gaming experience.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you all for replying, Rainbow Elvira, how do you know which one will suit you? Unicorns are offering spaces at the moment, sounds nice.

m4rt1n

Adept
It's probably best to join an active fellowship if you play the game a lot. You never really know for definite without joining a fellowship and giving it a try.
If you dislike it you can always leave and join a different fellowship.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Fellowships do have different expectations about e. g.
  • how often you can give neighborly help to your fellows
  • trading (star-rating and/or cross tier)
  • a minimum score you must have
  • participation in tournaments (minimum points per tourney)
  • participation in fellowship adventures
  • your boosted goods
  • weekly game progression
  • etc
Some fellowship do not require anything while others require multiple of the above topics. Read the fellowship description page and compare it to your own wishes and requirements. For example, if you are a daily player visiting your fellows every day, you will not want to join a FS that does not require visits. If unsure, contact the archmage of that fellowship and ask.

If you know what you want, you may want to post in the "Fellowships seeking Members" section of your game world. Potential FSs will get at you in that case.

If you dislike it you can always leave and join a different fellowship.

Very important! Do not stay in a FS that does not meet your playing style.

/Edit: added trading topic

Last edited:

DeletedUser7309

You can also set up your own fellowship which gives you access to the extra events plus you can set your own rules ;)
Most of the existing fellowships seem to have a long list of requirements and some exclude mobile only players
For advice and support I hav got everything from these forums and part of the fun is working out things for yourself

Alcaro

Necromancer
Thank you all for replying, Rainbow Elvira, how do you know which one will suit you? Unicorns are offering spaces at the moment, sounds nice.

It would be great if you and all players who want to join a FS would read the overview of that particular guild. Most of the time, there you will find a description and the requirements to join it. Doing so will save you time and possible unpleasant moments in the future.
Also, I appreciate when a player who want to join is sending a message and telling a bit about his/ her playing style. Communicative players are preferred since a FS is supposed to be a team. It's hard to do anything together if your guildies are mute. :p