• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Fellowship - wrong message

firerock

Enchanter
Game version: __0.22.258-92eb3d1-(master) (2015-08-11 9:20)
Game world: __Arendyll
Browser + version: __IE11 11.0.9600.17914 (update version 11.0.21)
Flash Player version: __18.0.0.209
Operating System: __Windows 7
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __firerock
Humans or Elves: __Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON

Reproducibility: __5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable) N/A

Current situation:
When I go to the fellowship list and select a player to visit, I polish something, then click his fellowship list, click on their name again, and it tells me "You cannot visit an inactive player.".

Expected situation:
__The player is active, so should either re-display their town or have no mouse over text, or say something like "Already at players town"
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __ click on fellowship list
2. __visit any player
3. __click on their fellowship list
4. __click on that player again to get message
5. __

Screenshots of the bug:
index.php

Attachments

• elv inactive.JPG
    elv inactive.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 139

DeletedUser66

Probably has something to do with being a mage, archmage or ambassador. As a fellow in a guild I click on a player's name and I get a drop down menu but only option I can select is send message.

DeletedUser3

Thanks both! I am also unable so far to reproduce this issue... firerock, is this happening with the same player each time, or is it any Fellowship member? Is anyone else able to reproduce this issue?

DeletedUser248

I am a fellow in my fellowship, and I was also able to reproduce this. The exact same steps as firerock mentioned above.

It occurs when already in that player's city and trying to visit again. It occurs with any player as long as you try to visit the same player rather than a new player.

Using:
Chrome 43.0.2357.134 dev-m
Elvenar 0.22.258-92eb3d1-(master) (2015-08-11 9:20)
Flash Player 18.0.0.209

firerock

Enchanter
Todays release seems to have fixed it thanks.
I no longer get it, I get "you are already visiting this player", looks like someone fixed it already.

DeletedUser3

Thanks firerock - setting this one to 'fixed' then :)
Please do let us know if it should happen again