• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship tournaments

DeletedUser487

Hi guys,

Having recently participated in the latest tournament on Winyandor (I came 780... :(), a thought occurred to me. A lot of us are surrounded by inactive players, which makes participation in the tournaments quite difficult.

Would anyone like to see a fellowship tournament? I haven't thought it through completely, but it could take the form of a separate map, with different levels in it, just like the current tournaments, but only accessable by your own fellowship. So when members click on this, everyone sees the same province and can work on catering/fighting to get the level up.

At the moment, it is only if your fellowship members are your neighbours, that you can work collaboratively with them. Apart from upgrading ancient wonders and visiting, there few collaborative activities for fellowships to get involved in. There could be rewards for your own fellowship's participation and a global fellowship scoreboard with other rewards, such as ranking points shared between members.

Again, this is just a thought that occurred to me, which is why it isn't in the ideas section.

Let me know what you guys think. Would you like to see something like this happen? Do you like the idea but have your own thoughts as to how to improve it? Friendly criticism is welcome too ;).

DeletedUser2432

:rolleyes: Yes that sounds feasible, doable & fun, be cool if the `devs` go for it. ;)

DeletedUser1657

I like the idea, it would bring nice addition to game.

DeletedUser813

Id like this, would make it more beneficial in belonging to a Fellowship.

DeletedUser487

I'm glad a few players are behind this idea. Again, I haven't worked out how I would imagine it could work, but there definitely needs to be something more for fellowships than just trading and Ancient Wonders :/