• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Fellowship, ranking, levels.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849133485
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849133485

Hi all, I am new here and have few questions. Only started this game few weeks back. Still trying to work out how to decipher level of other players, if there is such thing, is it just ranking points or is there any other indicator? Also I am looking for fellowship where I wouldn't be a drawback for other players with my limited resources /capabilities. Any tips what to look for? Many thanks!

Julian

Sorcerer
(On PC at least) You should see a cup with leaves. Beside it is the rank of the player (lower is best). Click on that and you see their score (highest is best). There aren't really any other indicators, other than rankings in individual tournaments.
I don't know which world you are in. If it's Arendyll, you are welcome to join Mayhem Tavern. It's designed for new players in mind, but has some top players to help give advise.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I would start by having a look at the fellowship descriptions of the cities around me on the world map. Read it so you can get a general idea what different fellowships like to focus on. In most cases, size of city does not matter, but rather that the player is an active player. Start talking to different Archmages, you can mail them via the mail system, if you want more clarity what their fellowship is about. You can also keep an eye on the recruitment threads of the world you play on and even put a post on the one of fellows looking for a fellowship.

I would not bother about ranking points too much as that is influenced by a number of things like working population, required culture, progress on the world map, AW levels, bonus points from doing well in tourneys etc. This will go up as your city grows and you work through the various chapters of the game. You can also play at a pace that suits you.

Gargon667

Mentor
Hi all, I am new here and have few questions. Only started this game few weeks back. Still trying to work out how to decipher level of other players, if there is such thing, is it just ranking points or is there any other indicator? Also I am looking for fellowship where I wouldn't be a drawback for other players with my limited resources /capabilities. Any tips what to look for? Many thanks!

Very few FS will care about your rank. except for those that are primarily focused on ranking obviously, but if you avoid those, most other FS will care much more about other things. I personally think you activity level and goal in the game is what matters most. Other are interested in goods boosts or other stats. As @BlueBlou said, start reading descriptions of FS on your server and find one where you think you fit in, don´t be afraid to send them a message!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Silcatt you will find many FS advertising for members on here and they are an extremely friendly bunch! You will find they will be specific in what they're after but often, ranking doesn't play a part as long as you meet other requirements. Daily Players and Active Participation is what most are looking for. Even a lot of top players like to "pay it forward" as it were and help lower ranking players. Have a look at your specific World Forum Thread to see who's looking. Alternatively put a post up requesting a FS, I can guarantee someone will be in touch :)

Kind Regards

Herodite