• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Fellowship pages bounce-back

• Thread starter DeletedUser2897
  • Start date

DeletedUser2897

Every time I go into the Fellowship page when I select any page but the first it bounces back to the first page. This is particularly annoying when visiting other players as you encourage. I select a page but just as I select a player it bounces back to page 1 and I get a player I have already visited. It is annoying as it means it takes me much longer to do visits as I keep bouncing back to first page players then have to try again to get the players I wanted. I have seen me fail to get the player I wanted 3 times before getting the one I wanted

Timneh

Artisan
The only time i have seen this is when i was giving more help to my fellows as the 23 hour time limit was expiring so as i was trying to give help to someone on page 2 as soon as the time limit expired on a player lower on page 2 or on page 3 it reset my page to page 1. I hope i explained that in a way that is understandable.

DeletedUser3034

It appears to me to be a lag issue, the pages are still loading, I selected next page, then 1st page finishes laoding and jumps there.

DeletedUser2886

I've never experienced this. Do you think it could be caused by cache? Maybe clear all cache and restart the computer? The bug is not being reproduced in the exact same way by everyone that's why I'm curious. some say it happens every day, others say every so often. others say it fixes then comes back. Just a wild guess