• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Fellowship List

firerock

Enchanter
What would be really good in helping with polishing regularly would be if when you clicked into the fellowship list it took you to the page in the list where the current person was you were visiting.

So if I'm visiting someone on page 2 and I click members list, it takes me to page 2, and likewise if they are on page3 it takes me there.

Currently it takes you to page 1 always. But with the lovely buttons you've added to visit those in your fellowship, I always visit using the fellowship list, but now I'm constantly clicking to change page.

An alternative would be a button in fellowship that says 'visit all' for the fellowship, and takes you in turn to each member where you have not already polished.

Last edited:

DeletedUser487

100% agree, nothing worse than visiting players on the other two pages and having to click "next page" each time! I think it would be great if when visiting a player from the fellowship, if there were a "next player" button that you could click without having to refer to the fellowship menu at all.

DeletedUser219

Let's calculate.
It used to take two clicks to get to page 1, with two loading waits. Then 2 more clicks to get to a member's city.
Rinse and repeat.
Now it takes two clicks to get to the city, with one more click to get to page 2 or 3 (You do know you can get to page 3 direct from page 1?).
So instead of 4-5 clicks per visited member, you're down to 2 or 3.
If they cut it back much more, they'll lose their subsidy from the mouse makers.:p

Not a BAD idea, but let's at least recognise what they HAVE done for us. :rolleyes: