• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Fellowship last time boosted

firerock

Enchanter
We try to keep our fellowship members active in boosting other members.

Its quite hard to track boosting, so we have to manually log all the boosts in notepad.
I can no longer rely on the notifications as I get so many trades they don't hold a days worth.

It would be handy to have somewhere that told you the last time each member boosted you
I don't mind if you want to give this to everyone or just Mage and Archmages.
I don't mind if its not a real time, but something a bit more informative than the already mentioned last logged in colour system. so like a number of days zero if its with the last 24 hours, 1 if its 24-48 etc. Much easier to track whos boosting.

Boosting is a big part of our fellowship, but we have no way of enforcing it without a lot of manual effort that detracts from our enjoyment of the game.

Also the notifications could do with being split into 2 tabs, one for trades and one for everything else.

DeletedUser277

Yes, I fully agree with this. In our fellowship, its ok if you don't grow fast but you should be providing neighbourly help fairly regularly to at least some other fellowship members and do a few trades - otherwise what is the point of being in a fellowship?

Firerock's idea should be for Mages and Archmages to be able to track 'participation' and to act accordingly. Let's face it when your fellowship is limited to 25, even a few that are not really participating can be a real drag to those that are pulling their weight.

DeletedUser

I am sure a boosting record would help fellowship leaders. Good idea.

DeletedUser235

Not sure why we have to talk about this, since it's already developed and working in Forge of Empires... Why do we need to reinvent the wheel?

DeletedUser331

Not sure why we have to talk about this, since it's already developed and working in Forge of Empires... Why do we need to reinvent the wheel?

I don't know that we can assume something present in FoE will be implemented here. I'd love to see a lot of the FoE features including building swap when moving buildings to name but one. In the case of the suggestion made here, it has not been implemented in FoE - the OP is asking for a way to keep track of who does help actions to association members. FoE has a timer that shows how long until you are able to polivate another player again...different function, but one which I would love to see here.

I'd also love to see fewer clicks being needed just to give an ass'n mate help.

Deleted User - 13667

I think it would be good to have a monitor to show who did the boosting for your city and who did not. That way, Archmages and mages can decide who is pulling their weight in the Fellowship and who is not. Since seats are limited in the fellowship, I believe most would prefer active players who do their part for one another rather than have a member constantly waiting to be given help without returning the favor