• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Fellowship Exclusive Trade

DeletedUser4428

i think a fellowship exclusive option will be very useful, i always put up 3 star trades for me fellows but others always take them first

DeletedUser

That would be excellent! Doubt they'd do it though because it seems as though they don't want to make things easier for us, they'd rather we buy diamonds.

I've thought about sending a group message every time I put something up for trade but I'll have to run it by my Fellowships first.

DeletedUser4569

i think a fellowship exclusive option will be very useful, i always put up 3 star trades for me fellows but others always take them first

A good idea, they have such on other games. Two options make it poss. for us to leave favourable, 1 for 1 or better Item Trades for FS and less favourable, w/e ratio people can get, for non FS Trades, whilst avoiding the quick & observant taking Trades that may not have been intended for them.! Lol.

This is done by adding a, `Fellowship Only` Checkbox.

Trades intended for FS only, are shown in a different part of the screen or separate screen/menu or w/e.

Other, more sophisticated markets have further options such as, `Friends`. On this game there is no method of `Friending` other players, (which in itself could be another suggestion to be incorporated into the game), although we do interact perhaps more friendlier with some players than others. It would be something if we could do more favourable Trades with some of them also, easier.

DeletedUser4569

That would be excellent! Doubt they'd do it though because it seems as though they don't want to make things easier for us, they'd rather we buy diamonds.

I've thought about sending a group message every time I put something up for trade but I'll have to run it by my Fellowships first.

I`m not sure how your chat works, (as I`ve seen several people that seem to have great probs. with their FS Chat), but yeah, all a part of what Chat is for. Mail can do the same, tho`, Chat is a little more immediate, current, pertinent and potentially less wasteful..

(Mail, someone could have been offline for some time, the items listed for Trade may well not be there and gone a long time beforehand).

Mail could involve a lot of unnecessary mails, clogging up yours & other peoples cache, (& poss.slowing game`s down),