• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Fellowship button stopped working

DeletedUser6846

I was just invited to a fellowship. I did a round of helping through the fellowship button and everything worked. I then joined tournament and my fellowship button stopped working. I cannot access my fellowship through the ranking list either, but I can access other fellowships.

I use Flash 29.0.0.171 and Firefox 52.8.0 on a Debian 9.4.0.

cwgiii

Shaman
If the fellowship still exists, you may have been expelled, for some unknown reason.

Being and Archmage, I don't know if an expelled member gets a notification or not. I know the fellowship gets one that the fellow is no longer part of the fellowship. I always reach out to the individual with a personal note explaining the situation, but this may not be practice for all fellowships.

DeletedUser6846

I'm in a tournament through the fellowship, I have the flag, I have the chat, I receive mail and help, it is visible in the ranking list but I cannot access it even though I can access other fellowships.

I couldn't find any support ticket.