• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered FELLOWSHIP ADVENTURES

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
It would be great to know this. In my usual tournament schedule, I'll do this weeks tournament on Friday, and then the next one next Tuesday. If the FA starts next Thursday, that wouldn't work, because I need to clear the tournament during the FA for Ghost badges.

BOYD

Dreamer
well i m only a noob on this game, been playing since 7th nov 22, I started just at the end of the halloween event,a few days after, the FA started ,my Archmage had us start prepping the last few days of the winter event,I was just looking for an exact time but thx anyways, as an add on, we are recruiting FS Anenfel world WINYANDOR

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @BOYD you will normally get a 48hr-72hr notice for Fellowship Adventures however it sounds like your Archmage is on the ball with regards to prepping in advance.

It may be of interest to you to create a BETA Account which runs a few weeks in front of our Live Servers! From this a lot of Players gain a bit of foresight into upcoming Events :)

In addition, if you head over to our Game Worlds Forum Thread, you can pop a Recruitment Post on the Winyandor Section to drum up a bit of interest! :D

Good Luck!!

Kind Regards

Herodite!

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
It would be great to know this. In my usual tournament schedule, I'll do this weeks tournament on Friday, and then the next one next Tuesday. If the FA starts next Thursday, that wouldn't work, because I need to clear the tournament during the FA for Ghost badges.
Ok, I just realized that this is not actually a problem. The last FA started on a Tuesday, which means I could stick to my original schedule and get all the Ghost badges. And even if it starts on Thursday again, there's also no problem, because it will span 2 tournaments. It wouldn't be ideal, but I could make it work.