• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quests Fellowship Adventures: shared pool, converting badges

DeletedUser

1. Create a "pool" for members to drop their badges into as they make them, if they are not sure which waypoint to put them on. The mage/archmage can take the badges from the shared FS pool and use them on any waypoint. Also provides a way to easily monitor FS progress in the event without having to exchange a gazillion messages on who made how many of what.

2. Enable badges to be converted from one type to the other (e.g. 3 Brewery badges make 1 Treant badge, 4 Treant badges make 1 Bakery badge, etc.)

This will allow members to use up their remaining badges more effectively, and to complete quests that fit their playing style without leaving their fellowship unbalanced on badges. For example, the way I play it's easier for me to make 3 x 9-hour crafts rather than 1 x 24 craft; plus making them toolboxes is more boring than watching paint dry. Please, no more forcing players to sit there for 24/48 hours and do nothing -- that's the way you lose player's interest and engagement.

DeletedUser

ETA: The badge conversion should be as simple as adding a "magical waypoint" somewhere on the FA map -- using the existing interface and functions -- where you put 3 badges of a type, click "Deliver", and out comes the resulting badge.