• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventure

Pauly7

Magus
Hey all,

So a Fellowship Adventure has started on my login, but I'm not really confident about whether it's real and will stay up this time... does anyone have any news on this?

The reason I'm cautious is because of what happened last time and also because I see this adventure is an exact copy of the first adventure... same tasks, exact same prizes, etc. I haven't seen any news on here or in the news area in the game.

DeletedUser4816

it works for now, no bugs (yet) .. its all the same exept for the endprizes for the top 3 .. diffrent culture buildings there.

Syanid

Adventurer
We expected the prizes would be better this time,unfortunately they are same.

Anyway,have fun all :)

Pauly7

Magus
I'm finding it difficult to get the fellowship enthused about these prizes. I don't think there is anyone in our fellowship who would want to win any of them. At least they could have been something different from last time, but the exact same worthless prizes Inno?

I'll give it a go to get involved.

Timneh

Artisan
I'm joining in just for something different to do. I don't bother with events anymore as they are all same old things every time. I will probably get bored with these FA in time but for now they are a bit of fun. The only part that is not fun is the endless clicking to cycle the quests to get to the one i want.

DeletedUser3182

As the FA is identical, then the timer is also the same wrong countdown - 5 days complete, then XX hours countdown after that ends. Not 5 days with a countdown on the last day? This is just lazy programing by the devs, don't bother to create anything new, because they answer to no-one. If they continue with these, only the dedicated gamers will be left doing them.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The Fellowship Adventure is here to stay, yes. :)

DeletedUser2215

I just checked and not many fellowships are takeing part in the new FA. Wonder why??????????????????????

DeletedUser3542

now i hate this, personally i think this event for me is a waste of time.. been there did that, got the same items last time..seems a lot of disturbance and going off track from what i'm trying to do, but i do feel i should take part for the benefit of the FS, so i'll do some but not going to worry too much about it. If it had been new rewards it might have been more worthwhile.

DeletedUser4149

I feel bad. I can't visit my own team because the game engine can't handle a fellowship adventure and a tournament at the same time. I had issues last night. i'm having issues today. I cant cycle quests quickly. I can't collect gold and supplies easily. I can't do visits without taking 10 times as long as they should. not worth it. i'm ready to give up on my own fellowships and maybe the game, at least until this misadventure ends.

DeletedUser441

If any of the development team really played this game they would realise how worthless the prizes are to the majority of players. They need to rethink the prizes to reflect how much time and effort it takes to achieve them.

Syanid

Adventurer
I feel bad. I can't visit my own team because the game engine can't handle a fellowship adventure and a tournament at the same time. I had issues last night. i'm having issues today. I cant cycle quests quickly. I can't collect gold and supplies easily. I can't do visits without taking 10 times as long as they should. not worth it. i'm ready to give up on my own fellowships and maybe the game, at least until this misadventure ends.

Hey Inno.

Remove lags and motivate players with better prize in reward.
Not only the top 10 but all who participate.

dragons of pern

DeletedUser1668

I have worked on a variety of quests ie collected the Brewery bade but it is not there when i try use the badge of other item there are not stored what is going on fed up of collecting things and cannot use them BOoo

DeletedUser3287

I've just had a problem with this FA. I have spent 3 hours collecting bread for a bakers badge. I already collected twice, and the recurring offer was on the bakers one. Logged in not long ago to find it has now changed to farmers.
I'm in the same FS as Cazzy, so now 2 of us has had problems with it. And no, I didn't change the recurring offer. It asks you if you are sure that you want to change, so I know that I didn't.
Seems like there are still some problems with this. :-(

Last edited by a moderator: