• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Fellowship Adventure

KageKamui

Novice
Hello there!

I'm quite new to this game, so my apologies if this is a stupid question.
It said that fellowship adventure is suppose to start today, at which time would that be?
because the announcement does specify the end time, but not the start time (I had thought it would have started at midnight)

Or is there perhaps a requirement the fellowship I am in does not qualify for yet :eek:

FieryArien

Necromancer
Hello there!

I'm quite new to this game, so my apologies if this is a stupid question.
It said that fellowship adventure is suppose to start today, at which time would that be?
because the announcement does specify the end time, but not the start time (I had thought it would have started at midnight)
I think Inno never specifies the start time of events. :mad: Based on my past observations it should start at 11 CEST. That’s 1,5 hour after your post above. Please don’t hunt me if it starts 1 hour earlier or later. ;) However, I don’t expect larger variance than that.

EDIT:
Or is there perhaps a requirement the fellowship I am in does not qualify for yet :eek:
Nope, each fellowship qualifies. And if you are in a fellowship before FA starts, you qualify to play it.
When you leave a fellowship you completely lose access to current adventure, even if you join a fellowship immediately again.

KageKamui

Novice
Doubt I could even hunt you if I wanted to o_O But I wouldn't, Thank you for the reply
I guess I'll just have to keep an eye open ;)

Nope, each fellowship qualifies. And if you are in a fellowship before FA starts, you qualify to play it.
When you leave a fellowship you completely lose access to current adventure, even if you join a fellowship immediately again.
Good to know :) Thanks!