• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventure - Pit Suggestion

DeletedUser6472

I think that pit time is the most hated part of this game for many players. I propose to change pit to a simple badge dumping facility, where we could get 5 points for each Bracelet, Arcane Residue, Statue, Necklace and Blacksmith and 3 points for any other badge. I'm sure that this is not that hard to program and it would make FAs much more enjoyable for many people. Those with OCD would not need to dump their badges all over the places, as they cannot see them in their inventory, and people who have RL commitments would not need to spend last hours before the end of the FA in front of their monitors. We made those badges and I think it’s fair that we should get some points for them, since we cannot use them in the next FA. I'm sure that this has been suggested already before, but I would like to raise this up again.

Gargon667

Mentor
I am against such a change, it would eliminate every kind of planning, cooperation and communication with the FS. Everybody would simply do whatever and dump it in the end. Sounds rather boring to me.

DeletedUser6472

I am against such a change, it would eliminate every kind of planning, cooperation and communication with the FS. Everybody would simply do whatever and dump it in the end. Sounds rather boring to me.
You would still need to cooperate, communicate and plan to finish all 3 paths on each stage, as you do now. Also, you can still produce all those badges for the pit as you do now, but on top of that, you would get 3 points for all those "garbage" badges that you have mentioned on another thread. Your FS is one of a kind, most people find FA and pit in particular, a very tiresome and annoying part of this game.

Julian

Sorcerer
If they went with your proposal, you'd have to score each badge in proportion to their difficulty. But the advantage would be that all badges could then be used and no badge would become limiting to progress. I do acknowledge Gargon's point about eliminating planning, which is an important component of the FA. Maybe the solution would be that you would have to put 5 of the chosen badge in at once. That would require some planning.

Gargon667

Mentor
You would still need to cooperate, communicate and plan to finish all 3 paths on each stage, as you do now. Also, you can still produce all those badges for the pit as you do now, but on top of that, you would get 3 points for all those "garbage" badges that you have mentioned on another thread. Your FS is one of a kind, most people find FA and pit in particular, a very tiresome and annoying part of this game.

That may be true for FS that do nothing but 3 paths like yours, for us the FA doesn´t start before the pit does. The maps before are a little toy to play with for 2 days, before the party starts. And no the maps do not pose a challenge whatsoever other than to agree which WPs to do and which ones to skip. I don´t want points for garbage I want a similar difficulty for making all badges, to increase complexity.