• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Fellowship Adventure Landmark

DeletedUser5983

IMO there are many players who don't care about the material value of the rewards,
who really enjoy the challenges and the teamwork spirits.
It's unique and should have unique kind of rewards.
The Monuments is a good start, but only the the first 9 will be rewarded from hundreds other fellowships
that might have more enthusiasm, more hard work but didn't have opportunity to have the same
available space, the amount and level of participants and the technology required for faster productions.

I would suggest there is a Fellowship Adventure landmark that will be rewarded to all fellowship
who have finished the stage 3, regardless of the score and position.
To finish the Stage 3 is the requirement.
Some may have high points without finishing stage 3.
Some may have lower point because they just do one path in each stage.

The building might gives additional value, but the main value is to show
that the fellowship has experiences in adventure, has good teamwork and communication.
For every Adventure they finished, there will be a kind of mark in the building e.g. stars, color, or any other else.

This can go further, e.g. anyone in searching for fellowship would see this building as one of the reason to join or not.
It would be exciting to see a new fresh fellowship has the building: how far they will go as they grow.....

m4rt1n

Adept
I really like the idea, but like my current fellowship we really try and would end up feeling inferior in the game if everyone got another prize for finishing map 3 as well as the prize already given.
There are many great players in the game who often see the same faces getting everything and the ones who give huge effort going unrewarded. That said I think it could encourage more players to spend real money on diamonds if they have any real money. :eek:

DeletedUser441

It is possible to win without spending , we won the last without doing so. It may not be the same for other Fellowships , if they spend , then good luck to them. :)