• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship adventure date? April 21

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
That information has yet to be released, once it is, it will show in your in-game News.

Pauly7

Magus
When does the Fellowship Adventure start?
As @Silmaril says, there has not yet been an announcement, but if you are interested in an educated guess then I would say Thursday of next week. It won't start on Monday as they don't like it to finish during a weekend, but any other day next week is a possibility.

DeletedUser

As @Silmaril says, there has not yet been an announcement, but if you are interested in an educated guess then I would say Thursday of next week. It won't start on Monday as they don't like it to finish during a weekend, but any other day next week is a possibility.
So you say that it will be another week till the FA starts ?

Gargon667

Mentor
Wasn´t it a Tuesdays start for this FA on beta? Not that that is a guarantee either.
Also they don´t like us having a lot of time off between events, and since they can´t start the FA before the weekend, I think they will start it as soon as they can after the weekend, so again Tuesday...