• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowship Adventure Badge Menu

Scarabaeu

Adventurer
We need a tab showing the fellowship's combined tally of different badges. With 25 fellows over different time zones its very difficult to keep up with what we have in stock.

cwgiii

Shaman
..... And what is in production. I agree this would be nice to have, but I doubt it will happen. I think I remember previous suggestions like this that were dismissed due to data storage and response issues. There are several spreadsheets available out there that do a good job with tracking. Platinum Leaf has one that I recall. Our fellowship made our own before that one became available.

DeletedUser6401

this is the first quest that i have been able to do. ive been playing on app and have since downloaded puffin. which allows me to take part in quests and tournaments yay!! what would b good is when u make the products needed for each badge that it loads it to appropriate quest. ive done two lots now that have gone nowhere because i had the wrong quest up. amatuer hour i agree but learning :). enjoying the game

Pauly7

Magus
Whilst it would be useful to everyone, Inno won't ever give you this information (I don't believe). I say it every time this point comes up, but their main goal with FA (apart from making money) is to bring people together and promote teamwork and organisational skills. Therefore, it's not just an omission, they specifically mask the information so that people will go out and communicate and come up with their own systems.

I think there is all sorts wrong with FA to make them fairly non-viable to our fellowship right now, but on this particular point I understand where they are coming from.

DeletedUser2114

From what I've seen so far, and this is my first Adventure, is a major lack of co-ordination within fellowships. The whole idea behind this event is to promote teamwork and communication within fellowships. Unfortunately this has been rather lacking in two fellowships I'm in. But a major issue I see is in the rewards versus what we are being asked to do i.e. making extraordinary amounts of badges that are very time consuming and prizes that just don't seem to be worth the effort. I don't really blame our fellowships for not being that interested.

cwgiii

Shaman
From what I've seen so far, and this is my first Adventure, is a major lack of co-ordination within fellowships. The whole idea behind this event is to promote teamwork and communication within fellowships. Unfortunately this has been rather lacking in two fellowships I'm in. But a major issue I see is in the rewards versus what we are being asked to do i.e. making extraordinary amounts of badges that are very time consuming and prizes that just don't seem to be worth the effort. I don't really blame our fellowships for not being that interested.

I do agree here. But, I have to say, it has gotten a LOT better than the previous several FAs

DeletedUser6271

just my thoughts - this was my first FSA - as a new fellow - although it would be "handy & convenient" to have available the total FS badges in stock or even whats been produced - for me absolutely would not want it to happen - now experiencing my first FSA the gameplay is all about teamwork and communication and that's about it! - the key appears to be prepared, communicating and "having each member do what they can" to help the bigger cause of the FS (to deliver to all checkpoints, etc) - the fun is the strategy building that goes on in communications, its also the mistakes and errors that happen and grouping together to resolve and fix up and moving forward.

although I can't say too much about if the rewards are good, bad or ok etc. for me they are perfectly fine if I was to suggest any form of incentive for other players that feel the rewards need to be greater - it may only be to increase rewards only on major checkpoints - keep reward low on minor checkpoints so there is a "need" to get the next major one - offering a little "it was worth it" for any FS that did not make it to the end - or are still fine tuning their stragety.

overall I had awesome fun! no matter what the outcome was, even at one point thinking "there is no way this will be completed" only for communications to ramp up and everybody to pull together and finish" - that in itself was exciting and fun.

even after the adventure - the communications are still ongoing for improvements for next time - and as a new fellow in the FS starting to get to know other members etc.

as above I think the gameplay, in general, is spot on and flavour of needing teamwork and the perfect mix of how this is achieved is perfect - rewards to me are fine too and as above to see a little room to maybe increase these at major checkpoints for the purpose of offering incentive to keep moving forward.

as far as badge production - yep 100% teamwork and communication is needed here too and required both personal strategy based on the current available buildings and productions as well as team strategy to take advantages of everybody strength in this department.

The FSA to me is simply a purely social game - I'm thinking that was its intentions from the developers etc - and if so, then its pretty spot on in regard to actual gameplay and how a FS need to work together to achieve.

regarding the bottomless pit - my only thoughts here - even as an actual reward - rather than still have to deliver certain badges - just make it open for all - so everybody can deliver what they have left in the stock and points/rewards are given based on the total badges and the types that are delivered before the FSA adventure ends. this is only a suggestion it may not be a suitable concept anyhow.

all in all, this was my first FSA - I can't compare it to any others - it was at points extremely difficult at other points extremely easy and at one point felt we where not going to make it at all - and most of all I had some awesome fun that offers many challenges way beyond the everyday gameplay - and glad its over now so I can move forward building my city and looking forward to the next one :)