• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered FE Perks - Advanced Help effect

SkyRider99

Immortal
Do the Advanced Help perks apply to all NH visits, or just those within the fellowship?

1677713604998.png

SkyRider99

Immortal
I am an overly optimistic dumb-bleep then @kimkimkim. ;)

I was hoping that the perks would arise from FS activities, but would then apply to any NH visit. Seems fair to me. But it's a cruel world! :(

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
The Tooltip says "Increases the time frame in which you receive a bonus when returning neighborly help."

1677713604998.png

Also, Wiki says here:
  • Advanced Help : The timeframe of help received in your city will last longer. You will have more time to offer help back to the player, allowing you to collect coins and supplies. The timeframe will depend on the Perk level.
It doesn't specify what players so I'd assume all players. We have it and I'm reasonably sure that it applies to all visits. It would be a really sad benefit if it didn't. It does payout to double check though.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I just checked on my notifications - the bonus for returning help to my non-FS neighbours is available for 40 hours. (Our current perks level adds 16 hours.) So yes, it's for all players, not just FS members.
did you take into account if you have the Great Bell Spire/Crystal Lighthouse in your city.......with each level increased in these wonders, the neighbor help duration also increases

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
did you take into account if you have the Great Bell Spire/Crystal Lighthouse in your city.......with each level increased in these wonders, the neighbor help duration also increases

Sorry, I've double checked and it definitely applies to all visits. I just don't want anyone to get confused, make a wrong decision and miss out.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
It increases the duration of help received; I don't think it has any effect on returning help. I'd already visited my FS members so couldn't compare, so thank you @Silly Bubbles for confirming.