• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Favorite for NH

gathsdell

Soothsayer
Hello all good folk,
Here's an Idea I think would be pretty cool; There are times when one wishes for people to donate NH to a particular type ie;MH,Cult, Builders. The only way to do so now is to change the name of your city. Frankly WHO goes to every city to see what that person wants/needs...NO ONE!!
I propose we have a system same as AW's one can "heart" the type of need for NH. So when one goes to help sees the heart places there simple and EFFECTIVE.

Hekata

Artisan
Good idea. I remember it being suggested before (when we got the AW fav option) but we got no answer on that topic (IIRC) so this might a good time to ask again :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Being able to select priority for say the first 10 would be better, as just selecting one would get help then the rest would be as now. I am thinking this as we could for example make the builders hut first priority then the mana/culture buildings if we have the Lighthouse OGN AW, so the best culture available is not always the next available when players do the "quick" (still takes me 5 mins) help all on the app as I do.

Being able to select priority for say the first 10 would be better, as just selecting one would get help then the rest would be as now.
That could possibly be done, maybe a bit too complex (take a lot of coding time) at the start yet following your idea if they could start with a preference list on type alone, in case u choose B as 1st and its complete you can choose C or MH as your 2nd i think it would be a great start. And then they could develop it even more in the future.

AggraVadar

Seeker
It takes me like three seconds to log my preferences in the name of my city and I haven't actually gone to any city except my FS to see how they are developing their city. LOL. I use the handy-dandy filter they made for the notifications and click my way down. I usually do try to give everyone what they are asking for if they have taken the time to put a preference. You can also use the the neighbors tab on the world map and that will give you all the pages of your neighbors around them. While your suggestion is good, the developers have already made visiting super easy. And the even simpler solution is to just type MH, C in your city name. Really it takes three seconds and doesn't involve the devs writing a bunch of code, as they have already made updates this year that make it easier to return visit. If you click the shake hands button, it just pulls up an icon of their MH, their Builders (if they're not full) and a random culture. What would be nice is if you have something enchanted for culture, that all enchanted culture goes up first for polishing.