• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Faster deleting on PC

Monohr

Spellcaster
That sell building button could be activated with space or enter key. Easier than moving the mouse 300 times :(

1686347302582.png

SkyRider99

Immortal
It might work perhaps. Having already clicked the 'sell' icon, and clicked on the building, it would save a click if one could hit 'enter' to activate the 'Sell Building' button. (Especially for cleaning up shanty towns after FAs.)

Correct me if I am missing something @Stucon. :cool:

kimkimkim

Summoner
That sell building button could be activated with space or enter key. Easier than moving the mouse 300 times :(

View attachment 7455
I'm a little confused...are you saying maybe have a pop up when you click on the building that gives you the option to sell it, that I would like

Monohr

Spellcaster
I'm a little confused...are you saying maybe have a pop up when you click on the building that gives you the option to sell it, that I would like
well yeah, when that pops up you just press enter, so you don't move the mouse

m4rt1n

Adept
I have in the past when selling lots of adventure buildings lost an irreplaceable building so suggest a "sell all level 1 workshops" or "sell all level 1 manu/marble" button instead for example.