• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fantasy Fellowship... seeking new members...

DeletedUser4802

Hi

We are a friendly fellowship, looking to move from a 7 Avg on tournaments to occasionally hit Chest 10.

Looking to recruit some active members to help us get there without unnecessary stress.

IGN there is readyplayer1 just message me if you are interested even if we are full as we have some players who are inactive.

Regards

readyplayer1

DeletedUser4802

We have additional capacity about to open up if anyone is interested... Below are the fellowship rules for reference....

Fellowship Rules:
1) 2 or 3 Star Trades Only. (Except by agreement)
2) Visit your fellow members (3 or more times a week)
3) Show progress + or -
4) Participate in regular tournaments (At least 50% of them. ie: in a 4 wk month at least 2)
5) Hit the minimum points target for the tournament
Minimum points for each tournament below:
Steel(1000)
Elixir(500)
Gems(500)
Planks(500)
Crystal(500)
Silk(240)
Marble(240)
Dust(240)
Scrolls(0)

The minimums are open to change as we improve but we are a friendly bunch and are looking to get where we want to go with undue stress....

If 4 weeks of 0 progress on scores & no visits, it is assumed you are no longer active. Unless you have notified the fellowship, you may be removed to make room for more active players to join.

If you do not hit these minimums for the tournament you may be asked to leave or move to our no rules fellowship "Fantasy Academy"

DeletedUser4802

Have another space open for a good tournament player....

DeletedUser4802

We are trying for Chest 10 in the next tournament (steel) message me at readyplayer1 if you want to join us, even if it only for the one tournament, 1 space available.