• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fair Play Active Clan

• Thread starter DeletedUser1124
  • Start date

DeletedUser1124

Are you a little tired/frustrated with fellowships not living up to their claims or that have become "blasé"?
Do you want fair play and regular visits from your fellow members?
Do you like having a bit of a chat and a laugh?

This advertisement is aimed at players new to the game who want to and are willing to learn, up to mid-level players.

After experiencing all the opposites of the above, I have decided to start a new fellowship, one where you will hopefully feel safe, happy and un-pressured with no judgement of ability or ranking.
Let's be honest, this fellowship is not for you if you want to 'shoot ahead" and do everything as quickly as possible just so that you can claim to "be the best".
Myself and 2 friends from other fellowships have only just started this guild (today, infact - May 2nd 2016), and we would like to invite you to apply for membership if you can fulfill the following criteria:
1) Be an active player, daily if possible, but at least 5 days a week.
2) Concentrate (when at a suitable level), in your boosted goods only.
3) Trade with members at quantities that are acceptable and realistic to all members - do not alienate a member with demands that are not achievable.
4) When possible, always inform the other members if you will be away, on holiday etc. Of course, unforseen incidents are unavoidable.
5) Accept that inactivity for more than 2 weeks, unless previously notified, will result in dismissal ~ if it transpires that the absence was unforseen and impossible to notify, then reinstatement will be immediate.

At the moment, we are new and therefore have lots of room for appropriate members. Please contact me or one of the Mages from our fellowship page, with a little information about yourself, where you are in the real world and what your boosted goods are. You will then be contacted as soon as possible, given the time zones applicable - I am on Irish time, one of the Mages is on USA and the other is on South African time.
Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Eezee