• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Factories produce 100% more resources

DeletedUser5976

This is what I was about to say. For my second collection I opened up the mobile app and only received the regular amount of goods.
This has been reported also during the test when only some people got the boost. But it got a little lost in all the discussion in the thread.

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you inno, although I'd like to mention a small bug.

I have been getting the bonus on steel and elixir all day while playing on the app, but NOT on my crystal.
It didn't show in the app but when I checked the goods collected, the double amount was given for both steel and elixir, not crystal. :confused:

Killiak

Artisan
@Killiak I take your point, but this is less generous than the last bonus (which I didn't get). This is 100% extra not 200% extra.

I do applaud Inno for applying it to everyone this time.

It is less generous if you can be online every hour. It is more generous if you can only manage to be online every 3 hours.

This firmly depends on what any player's given day looks like.

m4rt1n

Adept
Now I'm not getting double added on any goods on PC, I just did a 3 hour collect on PC and due to trades had virtually no Crystal and Elixir, and was supposed to get around 25000 of each, as I'm also running MM spells, yet the amounts received were around 12000. The collection showed 5k from each of my 5 factories, but I only received less than half that amount when I went to make some trades. So I refreshed and checked my balance again and am not getting the offered double goods on any manufactory type. :(

Deleted User - 384643

This make for a very nice good bonus. Thanks, Inno. :)

Pauly7

Magus
Now I'm not getting double added on any goods on PC
The same... The timer shows that there is 2 and a half hours left, but I am getting the same thing as I did first thing this morning where goods in production show double, completed productions show as not being double, when collected a number appears which is double, but only a regular amount appears in the inventory.

Pauly7

Magus
So anyway... I know that we are beta testing and anything extra we do get is just a free bonus, but my feedback, in summary, is:

This is a good idea and will become a nice new feature, but today has been so badly littered with bugs and errors that it probably needs to be taken back to the drawing board in terms of coding. All in all, with one bug or unexplained nuance or another I think I have only managed to pick up either one or two rounds of collections that actually paid out double goods today.

Lelanya

Mentor
So anyway... I know that we are beta testing and anything extra we do get is just a free bonus, but my feedback, in summary, is:

This is a good idea and will become a nice new feature, but today has been so badly littered with bugs and errors that it probably needs to be taken back to the drawing board in terms of coding. All in all, with one bug or unexplained nuance or another I think I have only managed to pick up either one or two rounds of collections that actually paid out double goods today.
Thanks for the input Pauly :)
I am on my phone so now I don't feel so left out!

m4rt1n

Adept
My last 3 hour collect with 26 mins remaining of the offer and the same bug. Goods collected show double, but the amount that enters the inventory is normal amounts. (No MM spells running now either as they expired a few hours ago).

A nice offer inno, but it would have been far better if it had actually worked. :eek:

pobble

Spellcaster
Nice offer Inno. However, on my screen the icon at the top said one hour and 13 mins of the offer remaining so I figured I was well in time to collect my 3 hour builds. Weirdly, my T2 and T3 factories, and two of my T1, showed the bonus quantities. But the other three T1 factories delivered only the normal goods. There is definitely a bug in this somewhere!