• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Factories produce 100% more resources

DeletedUser5983

Wow another nice surprise! Thank youuu :))
I hope this time for all player, no news yet from my fellows...

mgysmVX.jpg

ZwoHZif.jpg

Pauly7

Magus
This time I get the reward too (Woohoo)!..... Or do I?.... It doesn't seem to work. When I click the manufactory a number appears which is double the usual, then that number starts to float upwards. Then, when the number settles at the top of screen it's just the normal amount of goods again and when I check my inventory I've only received the regular amount of goods.

Pauly7

Magus
Yep, I've tried this over an over now... Whilst the goods are being produced it shows a figure that is double the normal. When the production finishes it shows a number which is back to the normal amount again. When it is clicked a number appears which is the double amount again.... then it ends up in the inventory as just the normal amount.

So I guess this is beta testing. It's a pity that I used up some manufacturing spells when I can't maximise on them anyway... but that'll teach me for being greedy.

DeletedUser3571

I found the same, the number over the manufactory would be double what would appear at the top of the screen and in my inventory.

DeletedUser4149

last time some of my teammates got bonuses and I didn't. I found glitches similar to both of yours today, but they were corrected when I made my 2nd round of collections. it seemed like using a spell on one of my factories might have fixed the problem or something goofy like that happened.

DeletedUser6604

Same here, nice big floaty numbers on my pickups, nice fiery orange buttons, no nice double goods. I'm wondering if the bonus only actually applies to goods where production was started since the bonus kicked in?

Deleted User - 1634960

Productions which were started prior to the onset of the bonus did not receive the bonus, although an error indicated that they would. Any Productions started during the bonus period, AND collected during the same period will receive the bonus. (edited to remove incorrect statement). ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Magus
I'm wondering if the bonus only actually applies to goods where production was started since the bonus kicked in?
Interesting... and this would make sense with the comment above yours.... but if that was the case then it probably wouldn't show double when those productions were still going on and then flip back and forth between double and normal.

DeletedUser3451

Than the bug is only in showing up wrong info on the tooltip, which should be corrected.

I also wonder what would happen if such double production is started but ends after the time of the boost is over. It should still give double the normal production, especially since it costs double to start it. This way would be logical and consistent with the way normal productions were handled when the boost became active. Any info on that?

Pauly7

Magus
Than the bug is only in showing up wrong info on the tooltip, which should be corrected.

I also wonder what would happen if such double production is started but ends after the time of the boost is over. It should still give double the normal production, especially since it costs double to start it. This way would be logical and consistent with the way normal productions were handled when the boost became active. Any info on that?

I doubt that's gonna work or we'd all start 2 day productions right before the time runs out :)

Actually, that probably wouldn't pay out as much as shorter productions over that time without the doubling up, I guess.

DeletedUser3451

I doubt that's gonna work or we'd all start 2 day productions right before the time runs out :)
That's exactly why I wonder. It would not be fair to start a production and pay double for it, but then end up with the regular amount of produced goods. Imo this isn't too different from using a boost spell after your long production is over, but before collecting it, and boosting that production.

The more fair way to handle this would have been if all productions that were started when the boost was released got boosted also. This way we would get "free" double production for them, but would have also double cost for normal productions at the end, which would balance things out. And now the logic suggests the other way - to have double production for the double recourses payed regardless of if the boost is still active.

That's why I ask for more info and some sort of clarification.

DeletedUser6404

Oh I'm loving it. Thanks Elvenar. I think I should have added my Magical Manufacturing enchantments on top as well for +150% production, but collected in the morning too fast lol. Oh well +100% is great too, don't wanna be too greedy :p

Killiak

Artisan
I think I actually prefer this one over the FASTER production bonus. This one lets you benefit a good bit even when you can't be online as much, which just feels better.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
@Killiak I take your point, but this is less generous than the last bonus (which I didn't get). This is 100% extra not 200% extra.

I do applaud Inno for applying it to everyone this time.

cwgiii

Shaman
I love this one as well.

I am curious though, it does not seem to apply when I collect via the mobile app.