• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived FA Waypoint clearing not advancing

Sir Derf

Adept
I've now seen this at least twice in the new FA.

I'm looking at the window for a Waypoint. There's one badge missing. I add the badge.

But, the window doesn't reflect my addition. The game knows I did it. If I close the window, the next waypoint has lit up (I haven't looked to see if I can see this behind the badge window).

I don't remember what normal behavior was... If I should be looking at a window showing that all badges have been donated, or if the window dismisses itself. But this is not the behavior I expect to see.

C-Nymph

Necromancer

m4rt1n

Adept
This bug is not fixed, it just occurred to me, the other FA bug appears to be fixed though.

OldHag

Necromancer
I'm having the same problem, this FA.

Sir Derf

Adept
:) Hey guy, we didn't get an announcement about FA fixes earlier today. So, you know... :)

What version should I be looking for? Asking for a friend...

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, that's interesting, since at the time I started this thread, I was running Browser user. v1.181.2-(325cbd8) - html5 (2023-08-17 10:37) (I included this in the other, now deemed NotaBug thread), but now I'm apparently running v1.181.4-(e320c1e) - html5 (2023-08-18 14:40)

m4rt1n

Adept
And again despite restart, reload, clear cache etc, this is still happening and not fixed. :(

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Update Tiiiime! Okay so the fix that was deployed sadly didn't resolve the issue. I've been advised that another fix is in the works! Please note however that this is simply a visual issue :)

Kind Regards

Herodite!

Sir Derf

Adept
Yeah. Just observed it again.

Added 2 Brewers to finish a waypoint that I had not yet donated to. My name and two badges got added to the list of contributors. I could see the highlighted Waypoint advance on the map behind me. But, the still open window continues to show that we are 2 Brewers short.

Running v1.181.4-(e320c1e) - html5 (2023-08-18 14:40).