• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

FA the pit

Number one

Seeker
as we know when using the pit we put in things to get 50 points , all well and good if you have the things and are online when there required, how about another version with put in 10 of any item to get 5 points as most of us are left with lots we never get to use and many collected items then just get wasted when it ends, you might have to tweak the quantities so that people dont just make thousands of the easy ones to cash in at end , but at least we would get something for the leftovers

m4rt1n

Adept
as we know when using the pit we put in things to get 50 points , all well and good if you have the things and are online when there required, how about another version with put in 10 of any item to get 5 points as most of us are left with lots we never get to use and many collected items then just get wasted when it ends, you might have to tweak the quantities so that people dont just make thousands of the easy ones to cash in at end , but at least we would get something for the leftovers

As you say some teams would just make 1000's of the easy ones, as the Fellowship Adventure is for the fellowship to work together I doubt this change will happen, but something needs to change, the top scores are getting ridiculous month by month.

m4rt1n

Adept
To stop the in out work arounds, I would counter suggest that the pit be reserved for members who have been in the fellowship at least 30 days.

Sir Derf

Adept
Cap the number of rounds of the pit, thus cap the scores, with top scores given to those who hit the cap the fastest.

m4rt1n

Adept
Cap the number of rounds of the pit, thus cap the scores, with top scores given to those who hit the cap the fastest.

That again would benefit those who bring in cities, my suggestion counter acts that "bringing in" mentality some fellowships have.

Giraffi

Enchanter
The strategy for the pit is to make equal numbers of everything. Some players actively chase that goal. They will use whatever resources the game gives them to achieve this.

Russ129

Adventurer
I like the option of single badge buckets in the pit to let us use up all our earnt badges... A tweak to make it fairer would be to make the number of badges proportional to the output difficulty in achieving them eg
5x 2 day productions badges
10x 1 day productions badge
100x brewers badges etc

(Obviously just pulling numbers from the air but you get the idea)