• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Extra rewards in-game not responding

That little "reward" popup that allows you to view (optionally) a different gamesite or ads for products: it rewards you with various things, maybe extra points or even diamonds when you click on it...however, lately it's been teasing me with amazing things like 300 diamonds or many many points for various buildings: often the actual item delivered is 5 supply points, or nothing at all. So the promised reward just never happens. I tried to get a screenshot of the event but it clicks away too fast. and now it just never even shows any reward, no matter how small, in your inventory.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please raise a support ticket @lilymarlene so we can look into this and let you know what reward/s you have received. What I can confirm is that the ads would not reward 300 Diamonds, this is actually Crystals not Diamonds, albeit the graphics are in a similar colour.

Jake65

Sage
Diamond rewards seem to be 1 per chapter, so 17 diamonds if you're in chapter 17.
I haven't figured out the goods quantity relative to chapter level though. I just say thanks and carry on :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Diamond rewards seem to be 1 per chapter, so 17 diamonds if you're in chapter 17.
I haven't figured out the goods quantity relative to chapter level though. I just say thanks and carry on :)

That is correct, any diamond rewards from adverts or the app daily chest are given at your chapter level for me that currently is 21 as I am in ch21.

Please raise a support ticket @lilymarlene so we can look into this and let you know what reward/s you have received. What I can confirm is that the ads would not reward 300 Diamonds, this is actually Crystals not Diamonds, albeit the graphics are in a similar colour.
yes'm, I did. The next time it happened it was still "diamonds" and it was a huge number. I'm not complaining, this is a huge game and I'm amazed at how consistently it works the way it should.

m4rt1n

Adept
yes'm, I did. The next time it happened it was still "diamonds" and it was a huge number. I'm not complaining, this is a huge game and I'm amazed at how consistently it works the way it should.

I often still in prizes confuse :diamond:and :crystal: as in game they look a lot more similar than here when shown, the crystal sparkles more in the game when offered as a prize. Also the diamond when offered is bigger so appear very similar size.

:diamond: :crystal: :diamond: :crystal: :diamond: :crystal:

Last edited: