• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

expansions and builders (probably just a me problem)

first of sry devs for bashing you in my last reply
ok so I feel like expansions by research should not go up by 5000 every time, maybe it's just because 5k is a lot for a new player but I can see this being a problem later, also I think that expansions by province should also stay like 2-3 provinces to get expansions rather than going up one every time. since buildings don't rotate space is a huge problem and it's not one you want in a city building game. also maybe a combat tutorial at the beginning of the game would be nice because having to figure that out was annoying. or even just a pop-up window that explains the mechanics. and builders, oh you city building games are all the same. it should be WAY cheaper to get 3rd builder and more, I know that you have to make money somehow but I think there should be a way to get extra builders by playing the game and earning them. you could also consider adding limited-time builders that only last a certain amount of time that you could earn for free. (anywhere from like 3hrs to 2 weeks) another way you could make money is to make some events "premium" where you have to pay to play and the rewards are really good or have a reward pass with free tier and paid tier like popular games (dare I say Fortnite *vomits*) or have more value packs or something. if you read all of this you are a champ and thank you

also, trader prices arent even remotely fair and planks, steel, and marble take too long to get, like seriously 3 HOURS FOR 6!!!!!

Sir Derf

Adept
I'm sorry the game appears slower and/or more expensive in time and resources than you would like.

Welcome to the mechanics of the game. Time and space. Coins and Supplies. Population and Culture. Basic, Refined and Magical Goods. Guest Races. Military units. Spire and Tourneys. Orcs and Mana. Standard, Sentient and Ascended Goods. Seeds and Unurium.

Many, many people have been where you are.

Oh, the places you'll go, oh the sights you will see.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
another way you could make money is to make some events "premium" where you have to pay to play and the rewards are really good or have a reward pass with free tier and paid tier like popular games (dare I say Fortnite *vomits*) or have more value packs or something.

That's exactly what the game already has in the form of the Royal Prizes path in each event, that allows people to get more and 'better' (this is up for discussion) prizes if they spend 1500 diamonds. This was introduced in last autumn's Zodiac event (https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/autumn-zodiac.15145/#post-94832). The value packs are also already available during every event and also inbetween events for other features of the game, where you are free to spend all your money and savings on this game to give you your desired advantage on other players ;)

However, I see you only started to play this game in the beginning of this year, so you are forgiven for not knowing this :)
I'd suggest to just play this game a little longer first to discover all the features before putting in more requests for already implemented features ;)

Last edited: