• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Expand trading functions, build a bank & other ideas.

• Thread starter DeletedUser2272
  • Start date

DeletedUser2272

Greetings, Elvenar community,

I have some ideas on making the game more interesting and need your support !

Expanding Trading Functions

1. I love the interactive Trading Aspect of Elvenar & I will like to suggest that the Trader can include these additional functions:

1) Goods can be sold for Coins or Labour.
2) Coins can be exchanged for Labour & vice versa, maybe with different seasonal rates.
3) Inventory Items gained from contests, Spells,Troops, & Relics can also be put up by players to be bought or sold using Coins, Goods, Labour or Knowledge Points.

New Basic Building - Bank
2. If a basic building like Bank can be established & built to earn interest on Coins, Goods, Relics & Labour. Can follow the Workshop concept of fixed deposits of time for different rates. Also, the Banks can give out loans like in the real world.

Military units should gain experience and advance in levels.
3. Surviving units from a battle can accumulate experience points and advance in levels, becoming more powerful with higher statistics, etc.

Good Suggestions should be rewarded with game perks.
4. Players with Good suggestions that are taken up by the designers can be rewarded with perks such as Goods, Diamonds, Relics or Inventory items in the game. That way, more folks will be motivated to contribute ideas to make the game more fun & interesting.

Kindly lend your support to these ideas! Thank you!

Queen2500.

DeletedUser2287

I love this idea as well.. I have seen on another similar game where you can invade area capitals with your alliance that has an area of influence. The things in this area give buffs to the empire members such as higher production in wood, gold, stone ect. an application to this game would be a higher yield rate or faster production speed of basic resources when you hold lumber mills ect on the world map in your alliance's sphere of influence.

Other things are banks where you can send your resources, wood, gold, iron ect ect to the bank and earn interest on the deposits but it also takes those resources out of your city and so it doesn't count toward your cities storage capacity. IF the area is taken by another alliance you obviously lose those resources so it adds importance within the alliance to protect the capitals.

Every person in the game can send resources to these areas to "upgrade" them making them better and this is another quest like feature that the alliances can work on. Leaders can chose specific buff resources in the empire that need upgrading and push for members to contribute. giving mini rewards for those that contribute the most.

the capital buildings alone will have special unique bonuses and there will only be so many on the map so players will have to fight to hold these.

having a sphere of influence will mean that players in a fellowship will want to be close together and so the ability to move your city to another place on the map and be close to each other would need to be implemented to.

DeletedUser

By labour do you mean supplies?

Otherwise, sounds good.

Lifereaper

Novice
I definitely agree with expanded trader functions. This is a non pvp game so there should be more ways for players to interact with each other in a broader market place.
I think military units gaining experience is beyond the scope of the game, but there could maybe be more optional tech to better upgrade them. Tech tree is way to linear in this regard.
Accumulating relics allready has its own reward, accumulating gold and supplies is not really good strategy in this game, not sure why you would reward it.

DeletedUser2738

I really was thinking about Bank. I would like to collect more gold and seve before tournament, or than I need to buy more goods. Because Main hall is too limited.
If could save more gold, that would motivated me more help to neighbours.