• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Event currency

Monohr

Spellcaster
I hope I'm not the only one who feels like this but I kinda start to hate scrolling around to collect the event drops from the map.
Maybe there's another way to do it and spice things up for events but I can't get my mind to make something now
OR, hear me out
If you feed an Ashen Phoenix, it will "fly" around the map and collect the drops for you haha. Maybe when you log in or every two hours when you stay logged in.
what do you think?

Jake65

Sage
I also find it a pain to scroll around but the flying phoenix (I like the idea) would only work for players with a phoenix.
I suggest a 1 tile poop scoop building that collects any available scattered currency every time you tap it :)

Monohr

Spellcaster
I also find it a pain to scroll around but the flying phoenix (I like the idea) would only work for players with a phoenix.
I suggest a 1 tile poop scoop building that collects any available scattered currency every time you tap it :)
well. it is basically a premium, extra feature..
that's why I chose the phoenix, to appeal to the devs, you'd need a 16 tiles building and a pet food to get it. Also it's fun, feed the bird and it happily helps you haha
really don't think the devs will give it for a 1 tile measly thing :(