• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open | In progress Event Completed pop-up

Hi, Every time I complete a quest in the Winter Magic Event, in all my cities, I get a pop-up telling me I have completed all the Quests and to pick up prizes.
I tried to put in a ticket to Support, but it keeps pre filling the bug reporting form with something about invisible Orcs, which I can't get past...
Can you get Support to look at this for me please?
It is happening in all my Worlds and cities of different player names...
Attached is a screenshot of the pop-up.
20231207_174121.jpg

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Frost Crystals you will probably get a similar message from Support but we would firstly recommend a Cache Clear on your device.

This SHOULD give your game a bit of a kick into touch and allow you to move forward! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Hi @Herodite , I cleared my cache, cleared my data, Uninstalled the App, turned my phone off for a few minutes, then turned it back on and reinstalled...
Next quest completed, same thing happened.

Last edited:
It is obviously a programming error within the App, for it to display the Completion of Quests popup instead of the rewards for completing each individual quest.
There is no way a caching or memory issue could cause such a thing to happen.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
The cache can store old codes from previous versions when we have our updates which can lead to the App having a bit of a wobble on occasions, a cache clear gets rid of them and more often than not can resolve any in game issues.

I would continue speaking with Support about the issue and they may request some further information. At the moment we're unaware of this affecting other Players so fingers crossed they can get it resolved for you :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.