• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Event Buildings

firerock

Enchanter
When you participate in an event, the buildings you win give an appropriate amount of culture and sometimes population to the level you are at currently. But if you move on without placing that building, the values do not change. This means that there is high probability you are unlikely to use one of these buildings. I would like to see the buildings increase in culture/pop until you place them down, otherwise they just remain in my inventory ( I have 4 pages worth currently). Failing that can you provide a means of deleting them from my inventory.

Timneh

Artisan
If you have a bit of space you can always build the buildings and then just sell them. They only take 10 seconds to build and do not need a builder so in a reasonably short space of time you could empty your inventory.

DeletedUser441

:confused: o_O There's no limit to how many buildings you can have in your Inventory , to my knowledge at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4692

I'd preffer the chance to win some Renovation Kits, similar to Forge of Empires, that allow us to upgrade event buildings as we advance through ages. It pains me to see old event buildings go away...