• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Entire city twitches when in full screen mode

DeletedUser1305

Game version: v1.1.8-(3279cc5) (2016-03-15 13:48)
Game world: Winyandor
Browser + version: Google Chrome
Flash Player version: Adobe
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: __
Account name: Tigerlilly Jaymes
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
For the last 2 days, any time I have put the game into full screen the city I had "twitches" back and forth. It appears to be a glitch like it isn't sure where it should be. It doesn't do this unless it is in full screen

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. Put game into full screen mode
2. Click Allow
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

DeletedUser815

Thank you for reporting this Tigerlilly Jaymes.

Could you please set your browser's zoom function down by one increment (down to 90% if at 100%) and then go to fullscreen mode. Let me know if that solved the problem for you?

DeletedUser1305

Zooming to 90% makes the city not twitch, but then when I go to the provinces it puts 2 black lines from top to bottom of the screen and 1 black line from the left to the right of the screen. The lines aren't there when I'm at 100%

Last edited by a moderator:

Aureliae

Seeker
I also have this issue, not related to full screen, and a fellowship member has been complaining of the same thing. Lodging separate bug report now...

DeletedUser1305

I also have this issue, not related to full screen, and a fellowship member has been complaining of the same thing. Lodging separate bug report now...
You should let me know what they say, because they just told me to use a different browser :(

DeletedUser9

The current version of Flash Player (21) that is being used by Chrome 49 can unfortunately cause these problems and unfortunately, there is currently nothing we can do about it. The problem is not caused on our end but will require a fix from Adobe which would then have to be implemented by Google. It appears to be happening especially when multiple instances of Flash are running. Could you check if the problem disappears when you only use 1 tab at a time, or when you use a different browser?

DeletedUser1305

The problem still happens even with only 1 tab open in Chrome. It doesn't happen in Internet Explorer so I have been using that to play the game instead.

DeletedUser108

I also experience this issue - first on my laptop a few weeks ago, and now also on my desktop. I have Windows 10 on both, and use Chrome. I never have a problem if I have only 1 tab of Elvenar open, but if I open another tab with Elvenar (different servers), it starts being jumpy/twitchy.

Yesterday I discovered the problem stops if I set each browser tab to a different zoom setting. Any 2 tabs at the same zoom will be twitchy.

DeletedUser

When in full screen I also get an occasional twitch.

My specs:
Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (sp1)
Browser: Chrome 50.0.2661.102 m
Javascript enabled: Yes
Cookies enabled: Yes
Flash version: 21.0.0
Java version: Not installed
Websockets supported: Yes
Browser size: 1349 x 667
Screen size: 1366 x 768
Color depth: 24 bit

Processor: Intel Core i3-370M @ 2.40Ghz
RAM: 4.00GB (3.8GB Usable)

Edit: With Hardware Acceleration disabled, issue disappears. All other specs as above.