• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Enlightened Range Unit

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@MIKE3399 This will begin to work as soon as it's built but keep in mind the Boost it provides will only last for 5 Days. This particular building gives you a 50% attack value to all your Light Ranged Units so in your case this will be your Archers :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@MIKE3399 You can see this (now im only able to speak for the Browser here) so... if you pop into your Barracks and click on the Information "i" Button next to your Archers, it'll bring up a Box full of Information including "Attributes". Hover over the little sword that's in that First Box under Attributes and it will show you "Regular Damage" and "Bonus Damage"... the Bonus Damage will of course come from buildings such as the Enlightened Light Range :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Gargon667

Mentor
Also the ELR works ONLY on Light Range (like Archers) troops, if you use any other troops you won´t see a bonus, because they do not get one ;)

Pauly7

Magus
You'll come to learn that you need to save up these buildings and then just place them at key times, because they only last 5 days, i.e. place them when you're about to start the first round of a tournament and it will be active for that whole tournament. Alternatively place them when you're about to start a Spire week and it will be good for that whole Spire. For more advance techniques you can think about when you play Spire and tournament rounds and get them to all be done within the boost of one ELR.

Also, there are good and bad times to use a building that only boosts Light Ranged troops. You've picked the perfect time, being in the Steel tournament because your predominant enemies in the tournament are Mages, which are vulnerable to LR. You may have done that on purpose, so ignore me if you're already aware.

Stucon

Illusionist
I (UK based) place my fight buildings after 9pm on a Tuesday and then I can use them for the Spire on Sunday as well.

Gargon667

Mentor
Well since the tourney starts at a later time than the spire, it doesn´t really matter when you place the buildings, as long as it is after the start of the tourney and not before. Then you will always have them for the start of the spire regardless of where you live and what time you play :).