• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elves Town Hall - Aesthetically speaking

DeletedUser171

So I am new to this game, chose elves cause of the connection with nature.

Anyway I have been looking at the buildings on an Elvenar Wiki and I have to say the Elves townhall, looks hideous in the last 4 or so stages. Won't be going over stage 10 if I can avoid it. I see this with a few other buildings too but none quite as bad as the Town Hall.

The last level has lost all signs on nature to it, I find it absolutely hideous. Am I the only one who finds this an issue?

DeletedUser23

I found that to be the case with a lot of the human buildings above level 13 or so. Got used to them though in the end.

DeletedUser

Doesn't look hideous to me, but the rest of the buildings don't match that style.
And for some reason an end-game elven city in Elvenar doesn't have enough trees and nature to go with,
which may be due to the fact it is a grid based game on a pre-rendered background image.
And the background space can only produce so much *nature* other than a grassy field for the floor space.
Would need a re-design and a *decoration based* approach to have a more realistic looks.

DeletedUser

Feanor you are right it would help with the flow of the game. I hope they look in to fixing it soon.