• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Wiki refresh

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Sir Derf :)

Aaaaah yes! The Wiki has undergone a slight change! It was found that the "old style" did not work well on Mobile Devices/Tablets and so..... we now have this one! The contents of course remains the same it is just the layout that has changed.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
If only the Wiki was also updated in terms of available information, not just visually ;)
Almost all non-guest race buildings are missing the information for the Chapter 21 upgrades. This is the case for the Main Hall, Residences, Workshops, Manufactories, the Merc Camp and Training Grounds (but they haven't even been updated with the Chapter 20 levels either yet, which I already reported a month ago).
Seems only the Barracks and Armories have had the Chapter 21 levels added.

Would be nice to be able to adequately prepare for the chapter by being able to see how much each of the buildings adds in terms of prosperity with each upgrade.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Would be nice to be able to adequately prepare for the chapter by being able to see how much each of the buildings adds in terms of prosperity with each upgrade.
I think they want us to have the surprise, the mystery, the awesomeness. :p

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I see the wiki has now been updated fully for chapter 21, for which I thank you.

Last edited:

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I THINK the missing Ch.20 information has been updated as well now
It has indeed! That was one of the first things I checked ;) Would've been weird if they'd skipped chapter 20 and only added chapter 21 info to the list of the Training Grounds and Merc Camp, but hey, I've seen weird(er) things happen so you never know :p But apparently, the person who added all the info had a good night's sleep and a coffee for extra brightness and didn't skip any steps this time! :D

Last edited: