• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar vs Real Life!!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
So... if you were able to take ONE thing out of Elvenar and implement it in RL... what would it be??

Personally I wouldn't mind the Quest List...

*Mop one Floor, and Iron 2 Jumpers* Reward: Glass of Wine and a New Pair of Shoes :D

Pauly7

Magus
Neighbourly help is the big one. If all my neighbours came round every day and gave me £13,400 and a box of tools... I'd take that.... Though I'd quite soon have too many tools.

This is especially good if about a day's worth of these donations then was enough to pay to build a house big enough for 4,300 people to live there.

Hekata

Artisan
I'd like to have the Elven Ship in my garden. I could use it to chill on the top sail on weekend, go on trips during holidays and I'd get buckets of coins every 24 hours. That way I have all the free €€€ but I don't have to deal with my neighbours :D

Gargon667

Mentor
I think nothing would be as hilarious as having a burning giant rooster walking around my front yard, show me one road-side attraction that can beat me ;)

Sir Derf

Adept
A Builder's Hut would be quite the business...
  • top-to-bottom renovations
  • increasing capacity and curb appeal
  • without the need for the current occupants to move out while the work is progressing
  • never misses its construction estimates (measured in hours to days)
  • can finish ahead of schedule with the proper incentivization
  • multiple independent crews to work on several jobs simultaneously
Of course, the properties need to be road-accessible at all times, but unless you're in Kansas, that shouldn't be a problem...

Sir Derf

Adept
Any advice? I put up a shed in my back yard a week ago, and every day since a big hairy Orc has walked out. They've torn up my garden, I haven't seen my dog in three days, and you don't want to know what has happened to the sewer grate at my curb...

Gargon667

Mentor
Any advice? I put up a shed in my back yard a week ago, and every day since a big hairy Orc has walked out. They've torn up my garden, I haven't seen my dog in three days, and you don't want to know what has happened to the sewer grate at my curb...

sorry for that, my family doesn´t exactly have presentable dinner manners... but you know what they say: it´s easier to ask forgiveness or some such...